One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet`s openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use the Internet, both in the information they acquire and in the information they disseminate to others. When members obtain information through the Internet, they must keep in mind that inkol cannot monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that members may acquire. For this reason, the member must exercise his or her best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet, and also should be aware that some material posted to the Internet is sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Because inkol cannot monitor or censor the Internet, and will not attempt to do so, inkol cannot accept any responsibility for injury to its members that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal Internet communications.
When members disseminate information through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that inkol.com does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its members may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over inkol"s systems and may reach a large number of people, including both members and non-members of inkol, members" postings to the Internet may affect other members and may harm the inkol"s goodwill, business reputation, and operations. For these reasons, members violate inkol policy and the service agreement when they, engage in the following prohibited activities:
- Spamming -- Sending unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet (known as "spamming"). Spamming has its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward inkol and will not be tolerated.
- Intellectual Property Violations -- Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities. Also, engaging in activity that violates privacy, publicity, or other personal rights of others. inkol is required by law to remove or block access to member content upon receipt of a proper notice of copyright infringement. It is also inkol"s policy to terminate the privileges of members who commit repeat violations of copyright laws.
- Obscene Speech or Materials -- Using inkol"s network to advertise, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available pornography or obscene speech or material.
- Defamatory or Abusive Language -- Using inkol"s network as a means to transmit or post defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening language.
- Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers or Networks -- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another individual"s system (often known as "hacking"). Also, any activity that might be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration (i.e. port scan, stealth scan, or other information gathering activity).
- Distribution of Internet Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities -- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the network or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- Other Illegal Activities -- Engaging in activities that are determined to be illegal, including advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, and pirating software.
- Other Activities -- Engaging in activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that inkol determines to be harmful to its members, operations, reputation, goodwill, or customer relations.
As we have pointed out, the responsibility for avoiding the harmful activities just described rests primarily with the member. inkol will not, as an ordinary practice, monitor the communications of its members to ensure that they comply with the inkol policy or applicable law. When inkol becomes aware of harmful activities, however, it may take any action to stop the harmful activity, including but not limited to, removing information, shutting down a web site, implementing screening software designed to block offending transmissions, denying access to the Internet, or take any other action it deems appropriate.
inkol also is concerned with the privacy of on-line communications and web sites. In general, the Internet is neither more nor less secure than other means of communication, including mail, facsimile, and voice telephone service, all of which can be intercepted and otherwise compromised. As a matter of prudence, however, inkol urges its members to assume that all of their on-line communications are insecure. inkol cannot take any responsibility for the security of information transmitted over inkol`s facilities.
free.bm may disclose information, including but not limited to, information concerning a member, a transmission made using our network, or a web site, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, statute, regulation, or governmental request. inkol assumes no obligation to inform the member that member information has been provided and in some cases may be prohibited by law from giving such notice. inkol may disclose member information or information transmitted over its network where necessary to protect inkol and others from harm, or where such disclosure is necessary to the proper operation of the system.
Finally, inkol wishes to emphasize that the registration process, members indemnify inkol for any violation of the service agreement, law, or inkol policy, that results in loss to inkol or the bringing of any claim against inkol by any third-party. This means that if inkol is sued because of a member`s actions the member will pay any damages awarded against inkol, plus costs and reasonable attorneys" fees.
Purchases, Licencing and Refunds
All accounts are set up on a prepay basis and accepting these terms of conditions creates a binding contract for the licenced period. Although inkol reserves the right to change prices of accounts or services at any time all pricing is guaranteed for the period of contract. Payment is due each anniversary year following the date the account was established. Customers will be expected to renew their account at the end of their prepay period. In situations where the account holder does not renew his/her account inkol will immediately suspend the service until the outstanding charge is processed successfully. In addition, inkol reserves the right to suspend other services until the outstanding debt is cleared.
The customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the time it was established to the time that the customer sends a written cancellation request. No bills or invoices will be sent by regular mail. All invoices will be sent directly to customers via email after the online purchase has been made. At this point the customer"s card will be charged automatically.
The 30 day money back guarantee starts from the date of the purchase as reflected on your receipt. The money back guarantee does NOT apply to domain registrations. (Domain names are like property, once we have registered them for you, we can not undo the registration hence we cant offer a refund for them, this also applies to names registered incorrectly as a result of your having made a mistake during the signup process, so make sure you check the name you have filled in before you proceed to make payment.)
inkol reserves the right to cancel services at any time. In this event customers will be entitled to a pro rata refund based upon the remaining period of membership. If a customer contravenes inkol service usage policy and/or our terms of agreement a refund will only be issued at our discretion. Customers may cancel their account at any time. Fees are only refundable during the 30 day money back guarantee period. A request to terminate your account after the 30 day trial period will not entitle a customer to a refund of the remaining time in the contract.